At Heat Outdoors our aim is to provide long lasting products that can be repaired either by our technical team or by our customers.
- We developed the Easyfit technology for lamps so that they can be changed easily
- Our How to Guides provide many video clips showing how to repair and build products
- We stock replacement lamps for all our products
- We stock a variety of parts such as motherboards and switches that may need to be repalced to make your heater last longer
- For Gas heaters we stock ignitors, spare glass tubes and reflectors which can be damaged by wind and the winter climate
- We offer phone or facetime consultations to help identify and repair technical issues.
Take part in the Big Repair Project
The UCL Plastic Waste Innovation Hub is trying to better understand the factors affecting household maintenance and repair of home appliances and electronics across the UK. If you would like to help develop 'Right to Repair' policy and support the UK towards meeting important environmental targets please take part. Building quality products increases their longevity and repairability was one of the key ways to minimise products’ carbon footprint.