Design & Specification Service
Heat Outdoors are unique in being able to provide a bespoke design and build service, working closely with architects, designers, specifiers, as well as electricians and M&E contractors.
“...a heating engineer or electrician does not have the training necessary to specifying an infrared heating system ” Stephen Levy – MD Heat Outdoors.
This means that many systems are over or under specified and incapable of the performing the job they were installed to do due to lack of power. This can be due to inappropriate equipment or lack of flexibility in the control systems.
Infrared heating systems have become increasingly sophisticated with many heating options available for what any one project. Heat Outdoors is proud to be able to call itself Europe’s leading infrared heating specialist, and offers you years of experience in designing and specifying heating solutions in almost every setting imaginable! This ensures that by choosing Heat Outdoors you are receiving the most experienced and professional care available in the market and dealing with a team of specialists who know their marketplace people with really care about getting your project right.
- Restaurants in Shopping Centers (Westfield East, Westfield White City and Leeds Trinity)
- Coffee and Café Chains including Caffe Nero, Café Rouge, Starbucks and Costa Coffee
- Ships from Antarctic Explorers to the new restaurant on-board the HMS Belfast in London
- Restaurant Groups such as Conran's, Chiquitos, Busaba, Frankie & Bennies, Carluccio's, Wahaca, Ping Pong and Jamie’s Italian
- Hotel Groups including Hilton, Sheraton, Four Seasons, IBIS, Ferndale Hotels and Mandarin Oriental
- Specialist Terraces for example Capitol Radio’s in Leicester Square London (see image, above)
- Equestrian Solariums from small stables to the best in the industry including 2012 Olympic Gold Medal winner – Peter Charles
- The list is truly extensive and Heat Outdoors designed, specified and supplied the all heating equipment used.
After consulting with the customer and thier design team, we recommended the Heatstrip zero light heater solution with inbuilt remote control and timer to provide maximum heating performance whilst still retaining an effortless free flowing style compatible with the contemporary look and vision required by the customer.