A candle atmosphere
Heat Outdoors real log candles have been designed to give out a pure, ambient light, which helps you to create a great atmosphere.
These candles can transform evening events, including BBQs, with their natural appearance and atmospheric glow. They can also be used in the home within the fireside or log burner for the ultimate cosy night in.
Video of a Sweedish Fire Log.
Important Safety Tips for Fire Pits
Before using your garden fire pit, ensure it's in a safe location and well away from all combustible materials. We have pulled together some tips on how to make the most of your fire pit safely.
- Place it in a location that is safe. Ensure nothing his hanging nearby that could catch fire.
- Only burn properly seasoned wood.
- Position the outdoor fire pit on your garden patio so that there is plenty of room to move around it safely.
- And make sure open fires are not too close to your property, sheds/summer houses, grass, trees, plants or shrubs.
- Don't use a fire pit under an awning, gazebo or other covered area.
- Check the wind direction before lighting to make sure any smoke do not impact guests or neighbours.
- Have a fire extinguisher or a bucket of water/sand nearby in case of an emergency.
- It is very important to keep children and animals away especially if they are unsupervised.
- Ensure that the fire is completely extinguished when you have finished with it.
- You may need to protect the surface underneath the fire pit unless it is a gas fire pit or it has long legs. Remember the ash can also stain your patio if it is not protected.