Shadow 1.5kW & 2.0kW - Ultra Low Glare - Remote
'Gold' refers to the colour of the Infrared lamp coating. All Gold lamps are quartz, halogen with tungsten elements.
This product has an Ultra Low Glare Lamp (95% less light)
What are EasyFit Replacement Lamps?
This product features patented EasyFit lamp technology, requiring just an Allen key and a few minutes to change.
For more information click here
This item is designed to be fitted and operated outside.
This product is IPx5 – Waterproof
This product can be operated by remote control – handset included.
Designed to be wall mounted with a suitable bracket/fixings included.
Can be attached to suitable pole or stand to create a moveable Free Standing heater.
£ eachSave: £
£ eachSave: £
£ eachSave: £
- Product Info
- Tech Spec
Shadow Ultra Low Glare Heater with remote control
Ultra Low Glare – The more subtle heating experience. Beautifully designed and built by our own design and engineering team, this exclusive range of high end heaters not only add heat to your patio or outdoor area, but also a distinct ultra warm ambiance without glaring bright lamps.
Please click on the 'Lamp Info' icon for detailed lamp glare explanations and descriptions.
Rated as one of the most waterproof heaters in the market – IPx5, the Shadow Patio Heater can be used in absolutely any weather conditions in complete safety.
1.5kW is the perfect size for small sized patio areas of up to 4 m2.
2.0kW is the perfect size for medium sized patio areas of up to 6-8 m2.
- Equipped with ‘L’ bracket for wall mounting + hinge to allow positioning
- Long life special Ultra Low Glare infrared lamp with 5,000 to 7,000 hours life.
- Equipped with 1.8m of electrical cable and UK plug (maximum allowed under EU regulations)
- Special reflector with scientific parabolic system for top efficiency
- Safety guard
- Heater body in solid black anodised aluminium or solid silver anodised aluminium
- If mounted facing straight down, these heater need to be in a well ventilated area and at least 0.5M away from any ceiling or other obstructions to the airflow above them. This is especially relevant to heaters that are suspended on chains and wires.
Voltage (V)230VWeight (Kg)2.5kgWidth (cm)63cmHeight (cm)7.5cmDepth (cm)10cmBox Width (cm)67cmBox Height (cm)15cmBox Depth (cm)14cmTotal Power (kW)1.5kW or 2.0kWIngress ProtectionIPx5Warranty2 yearsGTIN5060405130417
Opt for our latest integrated IR remote control option for the ultimate all in one heater. The handset allows you to switch between three different heat settings as well as on/off. The remote heater is also equipped with a stylish LED that glows red, purple and blue to indicate the heat setting. Takes 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied)
Our Happy Customers
EDF Energy London Eye
Lucknam Park Hotel
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ministry of Sound
House of Commons
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
University of Oxford
Royal Air Force
Chelsea Football Club