Wood Smoking Pellets
- Product Info
Smoke pellets can be used with the Monolith's unique smoke chip supply system to allow for maximum control over the flavour of your food.
The Monolith smoke pellets are available in seven different types of extract, providing seven unique flavours:
- Beech smoke pellets emit a strong smoke and supply an intense flavour which is very versatile. Ideal for smoking a range of food products, including beef, fish, pork and poultry.
- Cherry smoke pellets emit a mild smoke and are sweet and fruity, giving tender a meet a special flavour. Perfect for spareribs, beef and pork.
- Apple smoke pellets emit a strong smoke and are sweet and fruity, providing an intense, fruity smoky flavour. Perfect for beef, pork, ham and poultry.
- Hickory smoke pellets emit a strong smoke and supply a smoky, nutty flavour. Perfect for ham, beef, ham and poultry.
- Maple smoke pellets emit a light smoke and supply a mild and sweet flavour. Perfect for pork, poultry and cheese.
- Mesquite smoke pellets supply a strong and spicy flavour - the typical BBQ flavour of the southern US. Perfect for beef, pork, poultry and fish.
Our Happy Customers
House of Commons
Chelsea Football Club
EDF Energy London Eye
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
University of Oxford
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Lucknam Park Hotel
Ministry of Sound
Royal Air Force