Chillchaser - Jupiter 3kW Patio Heater
This product can be operated by remote control – handset included.
Can be placed on level ground with no additional fixings required.
This Heater has a Carbon element inside the lamp. It creates softer light emissions and gives off a warmer, more natural heat by heating the air as well as the person. (not ideal for windy areas).
- Product Info
- Tech Spec
As featured on Dragons Den, the Jupiter patio heater is the 'Big Daddy' of the range. It really is a sleek and stylish solution for garden heating and terraces.
The Jupiter features a diffuse light panel with 40W of low energy light equivalent to 200W of incandescent light. The directional light removes the need for high powered halogen floodlights in you patio area and reduces significantly your energy cost.
- 177cm tall - ideal for indoor and outdoor spaces such as gardens, patios, balconies and garages.
- Robust all aluminium design - great for commercial premises such as pubs, clubs and bars.
- Uses a standard 220 - 240V electric supply - no heavy gas cylinders to carry or refill. - just plug in to a suitable 220-240V weatherproof outdoor socket or PowerSpike IP55 extension lead.
- IPX5 weatherproof design.- optional zipped cover is supplied for additional weatherproof protection. Also available with optional padded transportation jacket for rental opportunities.
- Powerful 40W CFL low energy light with four position adjustable head.
- Uses latest carbon fibre heating technology to produce 'far infrared heat' for a pleasant deep penetrating heat.
- Instant heat with two heat settings - 1500W / 3000W. - the elements are replaceable & designed to last 8,000 hours.
- Effective heating area of up to 4 meters at 110 degree angle.
- Safety tip-over & Auto reset thermal cut-off devices.
- Switchable PIR economy feature - enables the Jupiter patio heater to automatically switch itself on and off depending on peoples proximity to the unit.
- Substantial base with roller and grab handle for easy mobility.
- Includes magnetic remote control that attaches to side of the unit.
The chrome grill protects the elements and does not get dangerously hot to the touch.
Coated with outdoor paint for long lasting protection.
- Power Consumption - 3kW.
- Lead Length - 5M
- Element type – Patented 30K Carbon Fibre element in special glass tube.
Warranty - 3 years
(Actual units may differ slightly to images shown above)
Box Width (cm)74cmBox Height (cm)28cmBox Depth (cm)30.5cmGTIN5060110403134
Opt for our latest integrated IR remote control option for the ultimate all in one heater. The handset allows you to switch between three different heat settings as well as on/off. The remote heater is also equipped with a stylish LED that glows red, purple and blue to indicate the heat setting. Takes 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied)
Our Happy Customers
Lucknam Park Hotel
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ministry of Sound
EDF Energy London Eye
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Chelsea Football Club
Royal Air Force
House of Commons
University of Oxford