Chillchaser - Hercules 3.0kW Patio Heater
This product can be operated by remote control – handset included.
This Heater has a Carbon element inside the lamp. It creates softer light emissions and gives off a warmer, more natural heat by heating the air as well as the person. (not ideal for windy areas).
- Product Info
- Tech Spec
Hercules free standing patio heater "This is the future of patio heating" Peter Jones (Dragons Den)
Contemporary compact slimline design which stands 159cm tall. Hercules is ideal for indoor and outdoor spaces such as gardens, patios, balconies and garages. It's robust all aluminium design is suitable for domestic and light commercial use such as pubs, clubs and bars. Hercules's patented carbon fibre heating tubes significantly reduce running costs and cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 80% compared with gas patio heaters. Now with a 5m long heavy duty lead. We will also give a free of charge weatherproof cover!!
- 159cm tall - ideal for indoor and outdoor spaces such as gardens, patios, balconies and garages.
- Robust all aluminium design.
- Uses a standard 220 - 240V electric supply - no heavy gas cylinders to carry or refill. - just plug in to a suitable 220-240V weatherproof outdoor socket or PowerSpike IP55 extension lead.
- Uses latest carbon fibre heating technology to produce 'far infrared heat' for a pleasant deep penetrating heat.
- Instant heat with two heat settings - 1500W / 3000W - the elements are easily replaceable & designed to last 10,000 hours.
- Effective heating area of up to 4 meters square at 110 degree angle.
- Safety tip-over & Auto reset thermal cut-off devices.
- Switchable PIR economy feature - enables the Hercules patio heater to automatically switch itself on and off depending on peoples proximity to the unit.
- Substantial base with roller and grab handle for easy mobility.
Includes remote control that fits perfectly to the rare side of the unit.
- The chrome grille protects the elements and does not get dangerously hot to the touch.
- Powder coat finish for long lasting protection.
- Weight - 32kg.
- Power Consumption - 3kW (1.6 kW USA).
- Element type – Patented 30K Carbon Fibre element in special glass tube.
- Warranty - 3 years. (Actual units may differ slightly to images shown above)
Opt for our latest integrated IR remote control option for the ultimate all in one heater. The handset allows you to switch between three different heat settings as well as on/off. The remote heater is also equipped with a stylish LED that glows red, purple and blue to indicate the heat setting. Takes 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied)
Our Happy Customers
Lucknam Park Hotel
Chelsea Football Club
Ministry of Sound
EDF Energy London Eye
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
House of Commons
Royal Air Force
University of Oxford